Autumn Crafts & Decoration -Liven up your outdoor space.
The best option is to put up fall decor in September or October. Avoid hanging fall decor anytime before late August so your decorations can be in sync with the season. You’ll also want to avoid confusing holiday decor for fall decor.
Low budget ? No problem: You can always snag some leaves, pine cones, or branches from a backyard tree, or the park then put them on display in a glass vase. Our craftier autumn decorating ideas will get you there!
- Set the tone on the front porch.
- Line tin flower pots alongside your pumpkins.
- Use wheat for a naturally textured wreath.
- Set the mood at a table.
- Adorn your mantle with fall foliage.
- Use leaves, hard fruits and wheat for a naturally textured wreath.
- Use neutral colours and fabrics like leno.
- Incorporate pops of autumn color through everyday accessories.
Outdoor fall decorating has never been easier and more fun and better yet – we’ll show you how.
For more watch the video below (the video is in greek)