This Stuffed Garlic Bread is the best garlic bread recipe you will ever make with only 6 ingredients. It’s buttery and cheesy! Try it!
• 1 large loaf Ciabatta bread (you can use whatever you like best even a French Baguette but find one fat enough).
• 4 – 6 cloves garlic, minced (You must use freshly grated. Do NOT use the powdery stuff).
• 1/2 cup melted butter.
• 1 teaspoon salt for the spinach
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 cup fresh grated mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup spinach
• 1 cup boiled artichokes
Follow the link to see the instructions!
You can adjust the amount of garlic depending on the size of the cloves and how much you love garlic.
11 Proven Health Benefits of Garlic you might don’t know!
“Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.”
Those are famous words from the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates, often called the father of Western medicine.
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
- Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Garlic May Help You Live Longer
- Athletic Performance Might Be Improved With Garlic Supplements
- Eating Garlic May Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
- Garlic May Improve Bone Health
- Garlic Is Easy to Include in Your Diet and Tastes Absolutely Delicious